Lazzy girl..
12:44 AM l Monday, January 21, 2008
(0) comment?

Many things are going on as always, and Vicky has moved to my place. Welcome :)
We are officially house mate now :D
She just taught me how to use photoshop and to create blogskin. So sweet, honey
haha thank you :)
But, It is still difficult for me.

Many things are going on, and I am tired constantly, dunno why just feel.. powerless. I am not sure where my life is heading to.
And not sure of whether I like the way I am and who I am.

But I guess I want some changes now.
I wanna CHange.

Sometimes, I am surprised myself, when I found out the part of myself that I am not so familiar with.

I guess I am still trying to find real me.
huh...

I am going back korea aft this sem and I wanna do a lot of things.
:D

just waiting for the end.