Finally, I am in korea!
12:15 PM l Monday, March 17, 2008
(0) comment?

Helloo, dear readers! how are you people?
I left singapore as soon as I checked my results for the last sem.
Thank God, I passed all with good grade and I am really happy.
I know I was worried about my result too much, as everyone told me. So I had to delay my flight. It is later than what I planed for my holiday but I am really glad that I am done with my dip! haha.. and I really thank to all of my friends, especially Eliz, Tiffani, Vicky, Rachel, Samantha, Tong , and shu zhen! I couldnt have achieved without such a great help from all of you guys! I am already missing you guys! :) Love love love!

Korea is very very cold now, I keep sneezing and got running nose:(
I am keeping blow my nose!

Let me show you my journey to Korea!


Tif, Sam and Tong sent me off at airport. Thanks girls:)
We had dinner together at POPEYES! Nice chicken haha

Sam and Tif

Sam and Me
I did tatoo before I came here!
One beautiful butterfly on my left arm
Four of us together!



I transferred at Thai, I dunno what it is called but it was beautiful
Thaialirline airplane! Cool



Bangkok-Incheon! I was tired

Sun is rising..


My breakfast on the airplane, it was not bad!
Bread, prawn with rice and yogurt

This shows how I ate my bread hahaha
I transform bread into a bawl! cool
After breakfast..
I am lazy to rotate this photo!
All trees are without leaves! looks so cold!

More pics coming later!