I done my hair.
5:36 PM l Monday, March 24, 2008
(0) comment?

Sorry for late update! but I am still keeping my promise, so dun hate me! hehe :P
Today I done my hair! I cut my fringe too..
I havent had fringe for a very long time, I guess you guys never seen my fringe! haha
It looks a bit weird to me but anyway it is very similar to my old hair style!



I think I look even younger with my new hair! hehehehe

Before coming here, my sister and I took picture together..
I miss her..
My doggy! She just bathed yesterday haha
So cute.. and very tiny!

Look carefully.. she got big eyes ok? (Miss Ngang)
My doggy got smaller eyes than purry because she is much smaller than him!
you must see what size your dog is!
Anyway my mom still hates her, so poor dong geul e lost her freedom..
I am trying to teach her so that she can poop at the right place..
but she still anyhow anywhere pooping!
-_-..............