A week ago.. we met in sin chon..
10:35 AM l Monday, March 31, 2008
(0) comment?

I want to blog about this gathering I had a week ago. I went to sin chon to meet my language school mates. I met them when I was studying English in Singapore.. Of course they are all korean and now it has been more than 2 years since we studied together. Time goes really fast..


I took subway to sin chon.. sin chon is one of area in Seoul and there are a lot of unis, restos, and karaoke rooms.. so its like young peoples' street!

I was excited to meet my old friends! so I acted cute.. but its true that I am cute :P hahha

They are always nice to me! Both of them working now.. Working adults!
The one with long hair is working at airport now.. she is really kind person:)
Another one is working at hotel now and she speaks very fluent Japanese! So cool :)
Ah.. this person is studying in Spore too... He went back there already.. poor thing..


and a few days ago, I met my high school best friends! :) I really like them but I dont say something like this in front of them. Because I am too shy to say things like this directly!
I was so happy and glad because they looked really great.. They are studying hard for their dreams and we talked about our near future plans.. I hope they can acheive what I wanna do!
And They didnt change anything! They are the same.. We always laugh together until we have bad cramp!

We stay nearby each other, so we used to go school and come back from school together nearly everyday! and all of us are catholic , so even sunday we spent time together.. they are really really funny and nice friends.. they are so busy with their studying now.. :)
haha look at me, I was so happy! hahahaha
I am gonna have a great time with them in korea~ lalalala~