Happy marriage anniversay day!
11:04 AM l Monday, March 31, 2008
(0) comment?

Last saturday was my parents' 21th marriage anniversary day! Wow.. I realized that they have lived together for a very very long time! These days, I think that it is not easy at all to live together with someone who is not biologically connected with. A marriage is that you meet someone who comes from not your family. So the marriage needs understanding, consideration with a great love. Without such things, a marriage wont go well for a very long time. I think a marriage is the connection between family and another family, not only the relationship between two persons. This two persons are connected with LOVE and became one family.. and my parents have sacrificed a lot of things for me and my sister and brother.. Once again, I felt that the love of any parents in the world is great great great!
I was quite busy with my work that day, so I remembered in the morning but I forgot at evening.. Oh my god.. I am really bad bad daughter.. I am really sorry for that! mom and dad!
So we just ate ice cream together :)
I love you mom and dad! Thing are not easy these days but hope our bond wont change for ever!
I am so happy again.. hahaha

My cousin.. She just got into Uni this year and her major is Chinese! hahaha
she asked me whether I can speak Chinese and I said a bit!! I didnt bluff ! hahaha
We had really great chat that night!
Everybody eats ice cream together! hahaha :)
This ice cream is nicer in winter rather than summer.

Its expensive ice cream.. have you heard of Beskin Rabins 31??
I heard it was in singapore and not successful enough to continue business so, it is not there anymore.
And.. I cut my hair last week! People say I look younger.. young like a high school students.
I wanna do something with my fringe! hmmmmmmmm..
What can I do?
My dad said I look WILD.. haha izzit?