I am in SG :D
10:18 AM l Friday, June 27, 2008
(0) comment?

Hallooo! yaya I am back to SG and school started already!

There are not many readers for my blog, but I still wanna blog sometime, cuz I believe there are some nice ppl who waiting for my new entry.

Thank to SZ and eliz, you are kind enough to be worried about me, after reading my last entry. haha Naomi also sometimes EMO ..

I just realized some parts of me, some parts that I dunno well and maybe I didnt want to know. I am becoming a mature grown up, so I just thought its time to look at myself, deep inside of myself, to improve myself to be a better person.

I really enjoyed my holiday, and loved to stay in Korea, but now I feel SG also not that bad, cuz I have my dearest friends here :P
But the weather is getting hotter and its killing me. Hope I wont get sick.
(you guys remember? when I was sick last time.) hhuh...

OOoooo.. Today is TGIF! thank god its Friday~
yaya! Weekend is coming very soon.

아자아자:)
A big smile for today