NEW PHONE!
6:49 AM l Sunday, July 6, 2008
(0) comment?

Yesss! I bought a new phone on friday. Finally, my old wish is achieved.
haha.. my new friend is samsung I450.
SERIOUSLY, it has never been, and still not like I always want to purchase Samsung product, because of my nationality. This time also, actually I wanted to get sony erricson phone but since they dont have what I want(SLIDE type). I bought Samsung product. Anyway samsungs is not bad after all.

But when I am going to get my next laptop, it wont be samsung again.

anyway, its quite big, kinda bulky but I like it. Its light and it looks cool because it is huge. It also can be slided in two ways.

and I like the color too. Cool black.
hahaha

But I am not yet used to use bluetooth (oh my god, but yes, its my first time to use BLUETOOTH)and I dunno how to hanle the phone yet.
Honestly, I am not like those youngsters who always interested in the new IT things like hand phone, mp3, camera.. or whatsoever.
I think I am more like old people. I dont mind whether its new or old, as long as they can function well. I am not really craving for those new and hot things..

So, my new friend is not the one that popular with young people now, but I like my new friend. :)
hahahaha she will be with me for next 2yrs!

And wanna say thank to my dears;sam,tif,tong,vicky,rachel

Thank you for accompanying me on friday:)
and extra thank to Tif who is my guardian and Sam :)

Thank you guys!